- Supports hair growth
- It strengthens the hair
- Helps to maintain proper pigmentation
Who is Locerin for?
Locerin is a food supplement for women wishing to improve the appearance of their hair. Beautiful, shiny and thick hair is an attribute of every confident woman. However, everyday styling and excess cosmetics can weaken it and deprive it of its shine. Thanks to Locerin’s ingredients you will strengthen your hair, improve its appearance and make it strong and healthy.
What does Locerin contain?
- Organic Pea Shoot Extract – AnaGain™ Nu. Organic green peas shoot extract that has clinically proven effectiveness in strengthening hair growth. This ingredient stimulates skin cells to produce new hair and activates the transmitters needed to stimulate hair growth. Clinical studies have confirmed that AnaGain™ Nu leads to 78% hair growth after just 3 months of use and increases the anagen to telogen phase factor from 4 to 7.2. This means that the amount of actively growing hair increases and the number of dormant hairs decreases.
- Horsetail Herb Extract [7% Silica]. The ingredient is extremely rich in natural silica, which supports the remineralization of the body. It contributes to improving hair growth, strengthens nails and improves skin condition.
- Nettle Leaf Extract [4% Polyphenols]. Nettle is a source of many vitamins and minerals, including: silicon, calcium, manganese, vitamin C, E, K and B6. It contributes to the improvement of hair health and has a strengthening effect on the hair.
- Bamboo Shoot Extract [70% Silica]. A natural source of healthy hair silica, and Locerin extract contains up to 70% of it. It is attributed with properties reducing hair brittleness and has a positive impact on maintaining healthy skin and nails.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). MSM is an organic compound of sulphur which is extremely important for the health of the body. It contributes to the elasticity of the skin and blood vessels. It provides cell walls with adequate permeability for nutrients and toxins excretion.
- Alfalfa Herb Extract. It has a positive effect on the structure and appearance of hair. Contains many valuable vitamins including: B, C, D, E and K vitamins. Alfalfa also contains mineral salts such as: potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, silicon and phosphorus.
- Cayenne Pepper Fruit Extract [10% Capsaicin]. The annual pepper, also sometimes called cayenne pepper is a source of capsaicin. It contributes to stimulating hair growth and can help maintain weight after weight loss.
- Black Pepper Fruit Extract [95% Piperine] – BioPerine®. Supports the absorption of active ingredients and vitamins and minerals from food. Contributes to improving skin cleansing by increasing blood flow through tiny blood vessels.
- Vitamin C. It helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of blood vessels and skin. It increases the absorption of iron, which is essential for hair health.
- Niacin. It contributes to maintaining the proper condition of skin and mucous membranes. A niacin deficiency may lead to the development of skin inflammation and nervous system disorders.
- Biotin. It helps maintain healthy hair and skin. A biotin deficiency can lead to increased hair brittleness, nail fragility and skin inflammation.
- Magnesium – Aquamin™ Mg. A natural magnesium hydroxide extracted from the clean waters of the Irish coast, which thanks to its form is better absorbed into the bloodstream. Magnesium plays an important role in the cell division process and helps in proper protein synthesis.
- Zinc. Contributes to the preservation of healthy hair, skin and nails. It takes part in the process of cell division and correct synthesis of protein and DNA.
- Copper. It helps to maintain proper pigmentation of hair, i.e. its natural colour. Additionally, copper also helps in proper transport of iron in the body.
- Manganese. It helps in the proper formation of connective tissues and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Selenium – Selenium SeLECT®. It helps to keep hair and nails healthy. It has a positive effect on the functioning of the thyroid and the immune system.
How should Locerin be used?
The recommended daily allowance is 2 capsules, preferably 30 min. before a meal. The product should be washed down with about 300 ml of water.
Who can use Locerin?
Locerin is a food supplement designed for women. The product is not intended for children, pregnant and lactating women.
When can I expect the effects of using Locerin?
Locerin allows you to observe the first effects after only a few weeks of use. The effect obtained depends on individual predispositions.
How long does one package of Locerin last?
Each Locerin pack contains 60 capsules, which is enough for a month of use.