- Helps reduce your appetite
- Supports weight loss
- Supports the proper functioning of the intestines
Who is Probiosin Plus for?
Probiosin Plus is a multi-ingredient dietary supplement combining ingredients with probiotic effects and those which support weight loss. Numerous scientific studies clearly indicate that probiotics strengthen the digestive system and can facilitate weight reduction. The slimming effect of the supplement is supported by plant extracts that support fat metabolism, help maintain proper glucose levels, inhibit appetite, stimulate lipid breakdown and facilitate digestion.
Ingredients contained in Probiosin Plus effectively take care of the digestive system thanks to the probiotic bacteria LactoSpore® and prebiotic fibers Fenumannan® and FOS. Thanks to the use of DRcaps™ capsules, the supplement ingredients are not degraded in gastric acids and are absorbed directly into the intestines, where they are more effective. Studies have shown that for DRcaps™ delayed release capsules, disintegration started about 45 minutes later than in a typical immediate release capsule, where the process takes about 5 minutes.
What does Probiosin Plus contain?
- Lactospore® Probiotic Culture. Probiotics are the so-called “good bacteria” that line the host’s intestines and supporting the composition of the intestinal microbiome. The support of the intestinal microbiome brings several beneficial functions with it such as: supporting weight loss, improving digestive problems, improving nutrient absorption, and preventing certain infections. LactoSpore® contains of Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856 strain bacteria, which is resistant to gastric acids and does not need to be refrigerated.
- Prebiotic Fibre (FOS) – Chicory Root Inulin. FOS (fructooligosaccharides) are prebiotics, i.e. undigested food ingredients that stimulate the growth of natural bacterial flora. They improve the functioning of the digestive tract and contribute to the proper functioning of the intestines.
- Fenumannan® Prebiotic Fibre. Fenumannan® is a galactomannan from fenugreek seeds. GOS prebiotics (galacto-oligosaccharides) are indigestible nutrients that stimulate the development and activity of bacteria in the colon.
- Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract [60% Hydroxycitric Acid] Malabar tamarind, also sometimes called Garcinia cambogia, is a tropical fruit with extraordinary properties. Thanks to its hydroxycitric acid content, it helps to reduce the appetite and helps to maintain proper blood sugar levels. In addition, it also has an inhibiting effect on the synthesis and storage of fat in the body, leading to weight reduction.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract [45% EGCG] Green tea shows proteolytic and diuretic activity, thus helping to reduce body weight. It additionally supports the metabolism and oxidation of fatty acids and stimulates the breakdown of lipids, contributing to the reduction of fatty tissue.
- Prickly Pear Extract. Prickly pear is a cactus species found mainly in Mexico. It has a fat metabolism-enhancing effect and helps to control the appetite. The use of cactus pears is extremely beneficial when planning a lower calorie intake.
- Papain from Papaya Extract. Papain is a plant enzyme obtained from the lactose and the leaves of the melon tree, which participates in the breakdown of proteins. It is valued for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- BioPerine® Black Pepper Fruit Extract [95% Piperine] It supports the purification and function of the liver by supporting blood flow through capillary and capillary vessels. In addition, it supports the absorption of other supplement components and vitamins and minerals from food.
- Chromium. Chromium supports the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels, which can reduce snacking and appetite for snacks. It contributes to the proper metabolism of macro nutrients.
How should Probiosin Plus be used?
The recommended dosage is 1 capsule 2 times a day, preferably 30 minutes before meals. Drink about 300 ml of water with each dose.
Who can use Probiosin Plus?
Probiosin Plus is a food supplement designed for women and men. The product is not intended for children, pregnant and lactating women.
When can I expect the effects of using Probiosin Plus?
Probiosin Plus allows you to observe the first effects after only a few weeks of use. It is recommended to use the product in combination with diet and exercise.
How long does one package of Probiosin Plus last?
Each Probiosin Plus pack contains 60 capsules, which is enough for a month of use.